- 4 marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup of kalamata olives
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 purple onion (or a couple of shallots)
- 1/4 cup of feta or goats cheese
- 40 grams off mixed microgreens
- 1/4 – 1/2 lime or lemon
- Tablespoon of olive oil from artichoke hearts
- Salt and pepper
Thinly slice onion and place in a bowl of water for 10 mins (reduces “biting’ flavour and powerful aftertaste).
Slice artichokes and cherry tomatoes into quarters place in mixing bowl, chop olives in half and to bowl. Add mixed microgreens and feta.
Strain onions from water and add to bowl.
Drizzle oil and add your squeeze lemon or lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.