A delectable salad robust in flavours, vivid in colour…. just what you would want for an easy light Autumn salad.
- 100 -150 grams of mushrooms
- 80-100 grams of microgreens
- 2 x cloves of garlic, crushed
- 100 grams of garlic and lemon infused feta (or your favourite feta)
- 1.5 x tablespoons of butter
- 3 springs of thyme
- Salt & pepper
- Heat the butter in a saucepan add garlic and mushrooms. Sauté mushrooms until tender but not soggy.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked let cool to room temperature.
- Spread the microgreens onto a platter or a big bowl, followed by the mushrooms and thyme. Crumble the marinated feta, add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle a tablespoon of garlic and lemon oil over the salad. Serve and enjoy.