Depending on how many you are cooking for ingredients may need to be tweaked.
- 4-5 medium sized potato (wax potato preferred)
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 3-4 handful of Red Radish microgreens (or any that you have)
- 1 handful of parsley
- 3 garlic
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Peel and cut potato to size you would like.
- Boil or bake till cooked (bake in 180* degree oven).
- Chop spinach roughly, cook with garlic and Olive oil.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add cooked potato, add some salt and pepper and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle potato and spinach with Olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Pour dressing over and gently combine.
- Add the Red Radish microgreens and gently mix.
- Mix juice of lemon, 2 teaspoons of mustard, 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise. (Tip – put ingredients in a jar and give it a shake)