Serves 4 people
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2-3 handfuls of broccoli microgreens
- Salt, pepper & olive oil
- Cook spaghetti or prepare zucchini noodles.
- Sauté on a low heat the butter, garlic, lemon zest.
- Drain pasta, return it to its cooking pot and immediately pour the heated sauce over it, along with the lemon juice and microgreens, drizzle olive oil if needed and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use tongs to gently toss the pasta, sauce and microgreens together.
- Top with grated Parmesan and serve.
*Culinary pleasure delivered by Rhiannon Blackaby – The Wholesome Health Coach.