- 150-200 grams of Christmas Ham
- 45 grams of microgreens
- Half or whole apple or mango, sliced into slithers
- 1 zucchini – julienned, shredded or grated
- 3-4 pink radish, thinly sliced or julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 x teaspoon wholegrain mustard
*tip – put all ingredients into a jar and give it a shake to mix
**Added extras – feta or chilli
Side dish – serves 4 : Main meal – serves 2
- Slice ham off the bone and then slice into long slithers, put into a mixing bowl.
- Slice, cut and prepare the apple, zucchini, radish and anything else you would like to add.
- Add to ham slithers and combine.
- Add the microgreens, salt and pepper to taste and dressing. Combine.
Culinary pleasure delivered by Rhiannon Blackaby – The Wholesome Health Coach.