Lettuce wraps are a super adventurous way to introduce new flavours and cuisines to your family. They’re a lot like tacos—handheld and highly customisable—and can be a quick and easy to prepare. Lettuce wraps make a delicious and fun snack or even a light lunch or dinner!
- 1 x lettuce leaf
- 1 x handful of Microgreens
- 2-3 x cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2-3 olives, sliced
- 1 x tablespoons of hummus
- Salt & pepper
- Cut a lettuce leaf from a head of lettuce.
- Spread hummus down the middle of the lettuce leaf, lay the cherry sliced tomatoes and olives on hummus and top with a handful of microgreens. Add a twist of salt and pepper if desired and enjoy.