- 2 eggplant
- Small serve of pickled mushrooms (found in supermarket delicatessen)
- 1/4-1/2 cup of feta
- 3 handfuls of red cabbage microgreens
- 1-2 tsp Moroccan spice (Ras el Hanut was used)
- Salt, pepper & olive oil
- Chop eggplant in half- length ways and slice into wedges, sprinkle with salt and rest for 20 minutes. Then, rinse salt off and pat dry with a tea towel. Put eggplant in bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- BBQ or grill eggplant. Allow to cool in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Once cooled, add pickled mushrooms (including mushroom marinade) to eggplant.
- Sprinkle Ras El Hanut to taste. Crumble the amount of feta to taste. Add salt, pepper and extra olive oil to taste if needed.
- Add 3 handfuls of purple micro greens to the top of the salad.
Serve & enjoy.
*Culinary pleasure delivered by Rhiannon Blackaby – The Wholesome Health Coach.