Carrots are brilliant – full of vitamins and extremely good for you. This Roasted Baby Carrot and Microgreen dish is outrageously, tasty making it the perfect side to any roast dinner.
- 1 x bunch of baby carrots (washed, peeled and stalks trimmed)
- 80-100 grams of Microgreens
- 100 grams of rosemary and chilli infused feta (or your favourite feta)
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Trim the tops off the baby carrots, peel and coat with olive oil place on the lined tray.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the carrots are softened and golden brown.
- Spread the Microgreens onto a platter or a big bowl, followed by the baby carrots. Crumble the marinated feta onto salad, add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle a tablespoon of Rosemary and Chilli oil over the salad. Serve and enjoy.