- 2 x Heads of broccoli
- 1 x Tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 60 grams of mixed microgreens
- Salt, pepper olive oil
**added extras- chilli, roasted garlic, chilli, feta or even your favourite protein.
- Wash and cut broccoli florets in half or quarters, drizzle with olive oil on a roasting tray and roast in oven on 160 degrees for 10-15 mins.
- Once cooked, cool to room temp and pour into mixing bowl.
- Add microgreens, sesame seeds and any **added extras if desired.
- Combine with salt, pepper and olive oil to taste.
Serve at room temperature or cold.
*Culinary pleasure delivered by Rhiannon Blackaby – The Wholesome Health Coach.