Depending on how many you are cooking for ingredients may need to be tweaked.
- 2-3 good sized sweet potato
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic
- 1/2 to 1 tin of white beans /any pulse or lentil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2-3 handful of Broccoli microgreens (or any that you have)
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Optional chilli
- Peel and cut sweet potato to size you would like.
- Bake till cooked/slightly browned on 180* degree oven.
- Sauté onion and garlic (and chilli if desired), add white beans gently stir in. Then place in a mixing bowl to cool.
- Juice lemon.
- Once sweet potato is cooked, allow to cool for 10 mins.
- Add the sweet potato to onion/bean mix, gently mix.
- Add salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over salad, gently mix.
- Add and gently mix the Broccoli microgreens.
Serve warm or cold.